Tuesday, November 08, 2016

366 Days with J. Jonah Jameson, Day 313: And now, a look at the pajamas of J. Jonah Jameson

Despite my "Today in Comics History" feature, it's very seldom that we can tell exactly which date a comic book story takes place on. (Here's an exception.)

But my keen knowledge of pop culture, as well as sharp memories of when Mama Bull used to let me stay up late on Saturday nights to watch Mary Tyler Moore, Bob Newhart, and ear-tuggin' Carol Burnett, I can definitely tell you that this comic story takes place on November 8, 1975! (I shouldn't be able to remember that, should I?)


Panel from Marvel Team-Up (1972 series) #116 (April 1982), script by J. M. Dematteis, pencils by Herb Trimpe, inks Mike Esposito, colors by Bob Sharen, letters by Diana Albers



Oh wait...it was a rerun?

...

Never mind.

But don't forget to get out and vote today!

No comments: